Environmentally Conscious Building
Set upon a local Victoria Lake this beautiful and generous sized family home features every amenity a family could desire. From the private dock perfect for an evening swim to the dedicated gymnasium and theatre room, the new owners find few reasons to leave home.
Guyton Way incorporates some of the most advanced and environmentally conscious building practices known including lake sourced geothermal heating and cooling.
Winner of 3 CARE Awards for 2010
- Geothermal heating and cooling with in-floor radiant system using the lake as the heat / cooling source.
- Advanced HRV system designed to save energy as the home is re-ventilated and provide extremely well filtered interior air.
- Reverse osmosis / UV water filtration system piped throughout the home.
- Low VOC finishes on all walls and cabinetry.
- Soy based spray foam in basement walls.
- Ground water re-charging from on on-site storm water infiltration system.
- Energy efficient LED pot lighting.
- Fly ash used in all concrete to reduce the inherent CO2 produced during concrete production.
- Re-cycled rubber tire flooring in gymnasium
BC Home Feature Article